Church Music Organiser is a Microsoft Windows-based computer program designed to help small to medium-sized churches organise their congregational music in a number of ways:
- Stores all lyrics, copyright information, and various other aspects of songs used by the church.
- Provides a way of organising church meetings, including timing information.
- Allows information about music team members to be stored, and provides ways to disseminate music and meeting information to those team members.
- Makes the job of projecting song lyrics onto overhead screens easy.
- Allows fast updating of CCLI information to the CCLI website
For more information about the features of Church Music Organiser, please visit the Features page.
"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music
in your heart to the Lord."
(Eph 5:19 NIV)
Church Music Organiser was developed over a number of years out of a need I had as music leader in a couple of different churches I have attended. I needed a way of quickly finding songs for services based on various search criteria, putting together an order of service, communicating easily with team members, and displaying songs for congregational singing in a way that non-technical people can do it with minimal training.
The program has been released as a free program. There is no cost involved in using the program. However, if this program meets your needs and you would like to contribute to it financially, please visit the Contribute page for details on how you can do this.
Shout Music Manager
If you are a current or former user of the "Shout Music Manager" program, and would like to transfer your data into Church Music Organiser, please contact me. I'd be more than happy to convert your data for you.